At Carna Transport we are dedicated to providing a52 weeks of the year covering throughout Europe. We cover all ferry routes and have contacts throughout Europe. All of our loads are and we work with all of our customers to provide customised solutions to meet their specific transportation needs.
Believing that continual investment is imperative to stay ahead of the curve, our recent expansion across our operations facility and investment in the, allows us to service our own fleet. This greatly enhances our ability to maximise productivity and most importantly, continues to allow us deliver to our customer base.
Ensuring that we provide our customer base with the most appropriate solution, we offer the below trailer types:
- Our 60 temperature controlled trailers come with multi zone temperature settings and continuous functionality reporting including instant fault alerting.
- This equipment is certified to carry an extensive array of commodities from food stuffs to pharmaceuticals.
- We have retro fitted internal load securing fittings making sure your goods arrive just as they departed.
- Our 70 roof loading Euro-liners allow maximum versatility meaning even the most challenging cargo type can be safely stowed.
- Once loaded your goods can be secured with integrated tensioned straps, loose cargo can be further secured by stanchions and load boards.
- Collections and deliveries may be achieved through the rear doors, side opening curtains or concertinaed canvas roof.
- Our 180 strong fleet of ambient dry box van trailers, provide eighty six cubic meters of insulated cargo space.
- The array of internal load fixing points ensures these trailers suit anything from the secure movement of household furniture through to stage equipment.
- To deal with the threat posed by immigrants and criminals we have incorporated additional integrated security features to this fleet.
- For ‘direct to point of use’ deliveries you can request a box van trailer equipped with a tail lift.